Please call to arrange a showroom visit we are often out and about and the showroom is closed at these times
Tier on Tier Shutters
- Unlike normal shutters with one door full height of the window, tier on tier has two doors
- This allows top or bottom door to be opened independently of each other.
- Be aware that there will be two sets of door frames and a working gap for the doors across the window
- If you open the top half of the shutters they will retract back and leave the area free
- The lowel level can also be retracted, but if left, they will give low level privacy