DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK WE HAVE FOR NOW STOPPED ALL OUR WORK ACTIVITY, WE ARE HOWEVER TAKING PHONE AND E MAIL ENQUIRIES. IF YOU FEEL LIKE SENDING US A PHOTO AND SOME ROUGH SIZES WE CAN GO OVER IT WITH YOU ON THE PHONE AND GIVE SOME GUIDE ON COST. WE MAY ALSO BE ABLE TO SKYPE TO GIVE YOU A VIRTUAL IN HOUSE CONSULTATION. REMEMBER WE HAVE TOTALLY UNIQUE VIDEOS ON ALL OUR PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE, KEEP SAFE TO EVERYONE OUT THERE
Arrange A Showroom Visit
Please contact us via Email or Telephone first to arrange showroom appointment time.
Duette Honeycombe Double Pleated Roof Blinds
- Watch our unique detailed video on Duette just click play
- Duette double pleated blinds in our opinion are the best fabric blind on the market especially in hot and cold conservatories
- The unique honeycomb construction is based on double glazing technology
- keeps the heat out in the summer and in during the winter months
- This highly energy efficient fabric also has strong acoustic and blackout qualities
- Available in a wide range of colours and textures
- Pleat sizes come in 25mm, 32mm
- Duette is a multifunctional fabric and can be used on rectangular or shaped windows
- The best product to use for conservatory roof and side window blinds by far
- Also protects wood floors and furniture from damaging ultraviolet rays
- Can be manually controlled via a wand or motorised
Duette Double Pleated Roof Blinds
Showing The Duette Honeycomb Construction With Air Space
Based on double glazing technology it has the ability to manage temperatures within the home, thereby saving money on energy costs.
The air layer in the cell works like an insulating blanket and keeps out the summer heat and winter cold much better than comparable single pleated fabrics. Single pleated fabrics will also show the wires and holes at all times unlike the Duette which hides the wires within the fabric.It will cover rectangular, shaped and even circular windows
Roof blind control options
Wand: Our wand is lockable. It is attached to blind by a twisting motion, this locks the wand to the blind and allows you to move the blind without fear of slipping of. See our product video.
Full Motorisation: Mains powered through transformer using 24 volt to blinds. Remote control or switch RTS. Individual or group controls available.
Plisse Single Pleated Blinds
Duette is our main Conservatory roof and side blind product however we also supply and fit the single pleated blind known as Plisse. This product is generally more cost-effective but the appearance differs from the Duette as already stated. The controls and models are the same though.
Plisse a more cost-effective option but wires and holes are seen
Blinds for the side windows and doors
- Blinds can freehang in front of handles and sit on sill or be inset into each panel
- Inset ideal on doors as you just walk out without having to raise a blind
- Inset ideal if you want to raise or lower just one blind as they are all independent of each other
- Inset can be fitted working bottom up for low level privacy or top down for sun protection
- Inset keeps you sill totally free to use
- Freehanging covers larger areas in one blind
- Freehanging can use most types of blind within our range which is a large one
- Inset into the reveal of each panel can used with Duette, Plisse and Snugfit metal venetian blinds
- Our videos are unique to us and Snugfit video and Duette Video are worth a watch for the inset system